Friday 22 November 2013

My Masthead (Drafting, Planning and Organisation)

This is one of two ideas I want my masthead to look like, firstly I added a graffiti type of font , one many choices as you can see probably from a previous post of below:

I then proceeded with the following font because it links mostly to my genre of music and its background. Graffiti is highly influenced by Hip-Hop and come from the same family. I wanted to go one further however so I added a spray-can and city theme to my masthead, I did this on paint.net, then placed it on Word giving it the ‘cut out’ artistic affect and now I’m deciding on what colour goes best ;preferably blue.Below also includes the masthead before and after including city art to.

 Adding these affects link the name and theme of my magazine



No comments:

Post a Comment